Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rizzo Off The Hizzo


Stir Fry on Rizzo
Originally uploaded by Gillios.
So origiNatalie is away in Costco Rico... I'm replacing her with housekeeping and overeating. I made chicken stir fry on rice, and reclaimed my chef's hat when the rice came out perfecto.

After finishing laundry, I ate Doritos and watched season 1 of Entourage until I felt sick to my stomach and then I switched over to just the Doritos.

Anecdote from the weekend: We were at a bar with a bunch of Nat's friends, and noticed a young guy sitting by himself near us. He looked to me like he could have been me, so I invited him to join us. Turns out he moved out here 2 weeks ago and didn't know anyone. So I scored some karma points, and he seems like a good guy. BUT, he's seen Mission Impossible 3 twice and said he would see it a third time at the free ETC screening.

There's an ice cream chain here called Coldstones, where you pick a flavour of ice cream and a couple of toppings and they pound the toppings into the ice cream until it's all one uniformly delicious mass. Best enjoyed with two spoons.

No comments: