Saturday, November 11, 2006

I've missed you, Bloggy

Wow, so it's been months since I last posted here. And it's for a lack of delicious food pictures. I've just been busy okay? So what if I haven't blogged about my adventures to Toronto, New York, and the little things like moving to a new place and starting a new job? What's important is that I'm here and I have nothing important to say.

I've finally finished reading 100 Years of Solitude. I'm left with catchy quotes like:

“Taciturn, silent, insensible to the new breath of vitality that was shaking the house, Colonel Aureliano Buendia could understand only that the secret of a good old age is simply an honorable pact with solitude.”

I'm moving on to Franny & Zooey, which should take a lot less time to get through because it's seemingly a lighter read and will screw with my mind less.

Work is a new ballgame, and yet it's the same old story. They want good design but they want it 6 months ago. So today they just want something that works, and there are very good reasons for it. One day I'll do things my way and though that by itself won't make me rich, it sure as hell will make me happy.

I'm listening to: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

No comments: