Thursday, May 25, 2006

LALALA- That crackhead has a sweet ass- Featuring the blogtastic stylings of Los Angelian visitor, Tal

There's nothing like travelling with an odd looking parcel that might speak volumes about your personality. But I swear, it's not mine. Gil had asked me to play FedEx and cradle in my bosom his precious dance intensive video game, "Dance Dance Revolution: Extreme". The El-al interrogation had me sweating bullets, asking me all sorts of random questions, having me speak some choppy jew and generally judging my terroristic integrity on an ad hoc basis. "Did someone pack your bag for you", she asked, explaining that she is only asking this question because history has proven that sometimes bags packed by others (particularly a fellow named Bin Laden) are known to carry explosive devices. Lord knows I am no mule for Bin Laden. America, Fuck Ya!
Moving forward, the plane ride was nice and smooth and teeming with Israeli ex-pats. After a 5+ hour flight, people are antsy and very eager to get off the clammy, dry confines of an airplane fuselage, so it is entirely acceptable that the anxious passenger will prematurely remove their seatbelts and collect their overhead belongings beforethe plane is ready for disembarkment, and yet there is always some douchebaguette who feels he is the most righteous and most patient to extoll his virtues with a "geez, sitcher asses down". I definitely felt his hostility was rooted in anti-Semitism. ELAL- Flying Jews around the world just inches beneath Heaven at Jewtastic prices!

Now Gil is doing his best to entertain me as he sits to my opposition watching an episode of "Lost" on his laptop- with headphones. He's not quite used to companionship as he had kicked it cold turkey for the past two months. Let's see if i can reacquaint him to pure, unadulterated coolness.

Question of the week: Do people who reak of "pure, unadulterated coolness" spend evenings in Los Angeles writing in theirs friends' blog?

No comments: