Saturday, May 13, 2006

Like a Foxx!

So long time no update? How've you been? Who cares, I'm the coolest! I'll skip over the boring daily stuff and just mention that Jamie Foxx is filming a music video in the alley right next to my building.


From my roof I have the perfect vantage point. Too bad I don't have a decent camera! I had to make due with my cell phone cammy. He was literally within spitting range. Not that I would spit on the guy; he rules.

It's still going on but I got bored. In my head I entertained fantasies of offering Mr. Foxx a cold beer, running down and giving him one, and then he'd say "Thanks man, you're cool. Wanna come to an awesome party tonight?" And I would say, "Gosh Mr. Foxx, I sure would!" And then I would go to the party and well... you can take the fantasy from there.

Actually I might end up going to a fun party tonight. The Israeli dude who sold me the car called and we might go to some live Israeli music thing or just for some drinks.

I got a haircut this morning from a gay german named Ernest. These Americans love to bitch about immigration reform. Even the foreigners have no sympathy for illegal workers and assume that these people are taking advantage of the system and getting all this free money. It's nutty, and people always seem to want to bring it up in convo, whereas I just want to know where a guy can go to get whipped by a dominatrix around here. Make love or at least pleasurable pain, not war or umm... reform.

No comments: