Friday, May 26, 2006

A Shitty Ride Home

"Gil, this is one of those shits where I have to take my pants totally off"

That's the latest line from Tal, who has been suffering from a hilarious bout of the shits. I've been laughing my ass off for the last hour. We got a little lost driving home from dinner at the Olive Garden and he was having a really hard time keeping his shit together. I even had to pull over at a shitty run-down plaza about 4 blocks from my place because he just couldn't hold it any longer. Then he got turned away and had to look around for a bathroom. I was hysterical. He sent me an sms message mid-poop saying "This ain't pretty". Later on when I strung together the ideas that he's been eating nothing but hot pockets and now had the runs, I burst into an uncontrollable Gil laughing fit, which, if you've ever seen one, is a pretty powerful and scary event. This is by far the highlight of Tal's visit here.

Oh, and he secretly loves DDR by the way.

No comments: