Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Socialy Secure

I got my social security number. I am also deeply in love with Netflix. Ben is in town so I'm probably going to hang out with him soon. He's an old pro at this "being L.A" thing, so it should be fun. Did I mention I really like Netflix? Don't even have to move my lazy ass to get a dvd, it just comes to me. They even have a girls gone wild-esque series available. Live the dream Gil, live the dream.

Tonight I had a long phone convo with my bros. The brothers Hogie are unstoppable. We will always be on time for everything, 'cause we're crazy like that! Don't mess.

I also had an intense discussion with Jenn about chicken fingers. She makes the bold claim that President's Choice brand spicy chicken fingers are the greatest ever. Since I'm a Janes man, I can't speak to the quality of the PC product. Can anyone in the teedot corroborate this? Below is a picture of my dinner, with the usual horrible quality you've come to expect and tolerate! Now that I've been paid, I'm going to start shopping for a digicam.



Besides a talent for Puck-ish culinary masterwork, I have discovered a somewhat alarming ability, nay a superpower. I'm not ready to discuss it yet because you may react badly to the shocking news. I don't want to be labeled a freak, at least not until the next X-Men movie comes out. At that point I will reveal my powers and accept whatever judgement you pass.

No comments: