Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hmph

I'm not in much of a mood to write today. The car fell through.

Gil moment of the day: I went to check my snail mail and smelled reefer in the hall. I think it's my cool across-the-hall neighbour. I think he even had people over. When I got back to my apartment I heard people in the hall so I scoped out the peephole for like a solid 5 minutes waiting to catch a glimpse of my neighbours. No dice. They are probably really really tiny and impossible to see with the naked eye.

I like that old song that is used in some new hip hop track, I keep missing its name but the lyrics are like "girrll, I'll be in trouble if you let me know \ I don't know where to look for love, I just don't know howww" Don't any of you tell me who this song is by! Don't you dare!

I'm also kinda bummed because for whatever random excuse I made up in my head, I typed out an email to someone I have no business emailing. I stared at it, realized what a dope I am, and closed it without sending. It sucks that we live in a world with emails unsent and true things unknownen.

1 comment:

D.M. said...

I couldn't resist