Friday, April 28, 2006

Pesto Fro'pi

So today at work I got my part of the GUI working at a reasonable state. The guy who is in charge of the interface was totally wowed by it. Words like "wonderful" and "amazing" were thrown around. I think I'm being too productive, though. What if I get everything done and there's no more work for me? They'll pat me on the back and send me packing early!

Now for the mandatory talk of food that nobody really cares about: For lunch I had a chicken Caesar wrap. It was nothing special, but at least it's midway between salad and food.

For dinner I made a quickie salad and a frozen pizza that has to be the tastiest one I've ever eaten. It's a cheese pesto pizza with my own extra toppings and a very tasty whole wheat crust. I think I picked this up from Whole Foods because it said organic all over the box. The dough tastes kind of like a herby soft focaccia.

I finally got my VOIP equipment from Vonage. It's really sweet, good line quality, cheap as hell. I have a number in L.A. and a virtual number in Toronto that allows people there to call me without long distance charges. To all my friends in Saskatchewan: Sorry but you're shit outta luck. Never try to contact me. I mean it!

I'm flying out to NYC early tomorrow morning. No blog updates until I'm nursing a hangover in my hotel room on Sunday night. Wooohoo?

No comments: