Sunday, April 15, 2007

Joshi Detox: Day 11

I missed a day of posting. For shame! Anyway, this weekend marks the halfway point in the diet, and also my first (hopefully only) instance of faltering. On Friday night I wasn't hungry so I skipped dinner, and ended up going to a couple of bars. I had two gin and tonics which was all I could do to minimize the damage. I made up for it yesterday by going on a nice long hike and then eating a small healthy stir fry for dinner.



Today I'm supposed to have the detox cocktail. Not sure if I will or not, depends on if I'm in the mood.


Here is a picture from the hike: (click through for more)


Today's food plan:
Hummus on rice cakes with carrot sticks for brunch.
Stir fry leftovers and a salad for dinner.
Water and Green Tea to drink.


Things I miss:
Fresh Bread


Song of the day:
Meiko Kaji - Urami Bushi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha'tameo Merainte, woka-terane...
Maishtsu mi'terna mahoka waka-renu...
Baka, baka, baka'ano mitano,
Uramiiiiii Iiiiii'bushiiiii.

Gillios said...

The lamest part of that lame brunch was that I didn't even bother with the carrots.