Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Joshi Detox: Day 13

Coming up on the 2/3 mark. My weight loss has definitely slowed down, and I can see that I'm not going to meet my goals in a mere 3 weeks. I'm stuck at around 181lbs. The addition of rice and rice cakes to my diet seems to have ground the weight loss to a halt. Need to cut back on that stuff. I don't mind a slowdown because hopefully this will have altered my lifestyle in a more permanent and sustainable way. But I feel like Iverson, there's all this pressure to put up the big numbers on the board. That's right, I made a moderate effort at a sports reference. Cue the end of the world.



Last night I ate this. I'm not sure if it constitutes a salad, but it was certainly filling and other than the peanuts, low in fat. Today I'm salad'ing it up in an effort to make up for past foodular indiscretions.


I need to make some vegetable soup this weekend. But before I do, I have a little matter of a Vegas trip in between. I won't be blogging from there, and I'm pretty sure I won't be taking pictures of my food, either. It'd be a little weird, you understand.


Today's food plan:

  • Skipped breakfast - bad boy
  • Salad lunch
  • Salad with Grilled Chicken for dinner
  • Water and Green Tea to drink.

  • Things I miss:
    Melty Cheese Nachos


    Song of the day:
    The Strokes - 12-51

    No comments: