Friday, April 13, 2007

Joshi Detox: Day 9

The pullup bar is great! It's a bar, and you, you pull -- yourself -- up.


Lunchtime continues to be a challenge, my coworkers mostly enjoy eating fast food and burgers, and I have to try to steer them towards places I know have at least some kind of salad. Dating will also be tricky, since I have to avoid alcohol, caffeene, and most good food. Thank God for sushi.



Last night's dinner was tasty. I think the most noteworthy part is the portion control. It used to be that my plate would be loaded with meat and a huge amount of rice. Now the proportions have clearly shrunk. It's not because the diet forbids it, but just that I can't imagine eating more than that. Fantastic change that I hope will remain long after the 21 days.


At the end of 21 Joshi days, I am going to reward myself with a new pair of fancy jeans.


Today's food plan:
Small serving of cereal with rice milk for breakfast
Salad for lunch.
Veggie stir fry with leftover rice for dinner.
Water and Green Tea to drink.


Things I miss:
Mango


Song of the day:
Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good (happy now?!)

No comments: