Monday, April 16, 2007

Joshi Detox: Day 12

I am incredibly sore from the hike. I haven't been this sore since the first time I did power yoga. It was a fantastic workout, not because it was 3 hours of walking mostly uphill, but also because Travis set the pace, and the guy is in terrific shape. He who rides a bike to San Diego for fun is definitely someone you want setting the pace for a hike.


Tonight I'm going to eat an ugly but protein-filled dinner. I feel like my body demands it. Between the hiking and the constant pull-ups, I think I'm actually gaining some muscle mass. The weight numbers probably aren't looking as good as expected. Once I recover from Saturday, I will start using the skipping rope and enroll in a yoga class nearby. Between this and that lies Vegas.


Today's food plan:

  • Plain Yogurt with Honey and Banana for breakfast
  • Salad lunch
  • Chicken and beans for dinner
  • Water and Green Tea to drink.

  • Things I miss:
    Pad Thai


    Song of the day:
    The Shins - Caring is Creepy

    No comments: